SASTRA University Online Education
SASTRA University was founded in 1984 and is located in Thanjavur, in the Tamil Nadu state. The Directorate of Online and Distance Education was founded in 2002. The university provides a huge range of courses like certificates, diplomas, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate courses in various fields of Astrology, Education, Dance, and Music.
The B.Ed course is one of the popular Online Education courses - which SASTRA is very popular. The minimum eligibility to pursue this undergraduate course is applicants should have completed a graduation degree respectively. The selection process is purely merit-based. Apart from this, the university also offers other courses which include MBA, MA, and BA. Admissions into these programs are also based on the candidates’ merit scores.
SASTRA University Online Education Courses:
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||UG||3 Years||10+2 Passed|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||UG||3 Years||10+2 Passed|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||UG||3 Years||10+2 Passed|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||UG||3 Years||10+2 Passed|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA)
|Master of Business
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)
SASTRA University Online Education Admission :
Applicants can apply through two modes –i.e. online mode or offline mode
To fill out the application form for SASTRA University Online Education, applicants can follow the below steps:
- Go to the website of SASTRA University to fill-up their application form.
- After this, applicants need to do registration by providing some basic details like name, DOB, mobile number, and email address
- Once the registration process is completed then applicants need to fill in their other information like academic and personal
- After applicants need to upload their scanned copies of all their all necessary documents and photographs.
- Once uploading is completed then applicants need to pay their application fees can be done online through Net Banking.
- Once all the above process completed then applicants need to submit their application form
- Applicants can fill as well as submit their application form from the university’s office. Applicants can submit their duly filled application form along with all necessary documents and application fee there only.
SASTRA University Online Education Courses:
SASTRA University Online Education Fees:
The university’s authority designed very reasonable fees for all students. It is known as one of the reasonable and affordable universities which offer online courses. Check the Fees for the SASTRA University Online Education course:
- BA- Rupees 20,000 per semester
- BBA- Rupees 20,000 per semester
- BCA- Rupees 20,000 per semester
- B.Com- Rupees 20,000 per semester
- MBA- Rupees 20,000 per semester
- MCA- Rupees 31,000 per semester
- M.Com- Rupees 20,000 per semester
Eligibility Criteria of SASTRA University Online Education:
Check the Eligibility Criteria of SASTRA University Online Education Courses from the below information. As the university decided on very reasonable fees for all courses so that applicants from the backward category or students who don’t have much money to pursue their education can able to get admission to this university.
- BBA- Applicants must have to complete the XII exam from any recognized board.
- BCA- Applicants must have to complete the XII exam from any recognized board.
- BA- Interested candidates should have completed the 10+2 exam from any recognized board.
- B.Com- Candidates passed 10+2 from commerce as the mandatory subject or any other equivalent exam from the recognized board
- MBA- To pursue an MBA program, one should have done a Bachelor’s degree in Science, Commerce, or Humanities from the recognized university
- MCA- Applicants should have to complete a Graduation degree like BCA or B. Sc IT and should have mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12th
- M.Com- Applicants should have a Graduation degree like B. Com from the recognized institute
SASTRA University Online Education Placement:
SASTRA University is a private university and also one of the leading universities in India. The university offers ample programs for online learners at very affordable prices. The university offers placement for its regular as well as online learners.
Every year the university conducts a placement drive as well as also conducts interviews with many reputed companies. The university tie-ups many organizations like Amazon, cognizant, TCS, Tech- Mahindra, and many more. These companies visited the campus to recruit students from various courses for various profiles. The university has a separate placement cell department and also conducts various online classes for the online students so that they can know how the placement is done and how to crack the interview. The placement department of this university informs students about the interviews.