jain university Online education
Jain University Online Education is one of the top universities in India and is situated in Bangalore. It is a well-organized and well-known university among students those who want to pursue their education through distance mode because the university provides an excellent education. Jain University was established as an entity in 2009 and later become a Deemed-to-be university.
This university offers a huge range of UG as well as PG courses through online mode throughout India. The curriculum of Jain Online University is as designed to encourage both academic and practical knowledge of learning. The Jain university online has its own Learning Management System (LMS) which makes learning easy and efficient way.
It is a leading university that creates to provide quality education all over the world through online mode. The university offers Career oriented programs and Advancement Services to the students so that they can choose the right job opportunities.
Jain University provide an excellent education to students all over India. It is approved by the UGC and was founded by the Jain Group. Due to demanding for online education, the university has started its Jain University Online Education department to offer UG and PG programs in various fields. Admissions will be done on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the qualifying examination. There are five campuses available for this university in India.
If you are willing to detailed information about Jain University Online then can check the listed below information such as Courses, Specializations, Admission Processes, Eligibility Criteria, and other related information.
JAIN UNIVERSITY ONLINE EDUCATION COURSES OFFERED:
Bachelor of Commerce
||UG||3 Years||10+2 Passed|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||UG||3 Years||10+2 Passed|
of Arts (MA)
of Computer Applications
Jain University Online Education Admission:
Jain University provides two modes to fill the Jain University Online application form, interested applicants who want to get admission can fill their application form through both modes i.e. online mode or offline mode.
Applicants who want to get admission in Jain University Online and want to know Jain University Online Admission Process then must need to fulfill the eligibility criteria. For UG course, one should complete an Intermediate exam while for PG course, applicants should need to complete a Graduation degree.
- Go to the university’s website and then click on the “Admissions” button
- Do Registration by entering the required details
- Also, Choose your courses with the specialization in which you want to get admission
- Enter your personal and educational details to complete the application form
- Pay the Jain University Online application fees and submit the form
- Take the printout before submitting the application form
- Apart from this, the application form of Jain University is also available through Online mode, candidates can follow the below steps to fill their application form through offline mode
- For Offline mode, applicants also can purchase application coupons for the respective courses from the university’s Admissions Office.
- To redeem the specific coupon code for the application coupon, applicants need to use the online payment option under the option ‘Coupon Code’.
- Once get the application coupon, applicants should have to fill application form with the required details
Jain University Online Courses:
Jain University Online Courses Fees
The University’s main aim is to spread education online mode in all over the world so that applicants who don’t have much money then they can go with this university to fill out their application forms.
- Bachelor of Business Administration- INR 40,000
- Master of Business Administration- INR 40,000
- Master of Computer Application- INR 30,000
- Bachelor of Commerce- INR 30,000
- Master of Commerce- INR 30,000
- Master of Arts- INR 30,000
Eligibility Criteria of Jain University Online Education :
The eligibility criteria play an important role while applying for the course at the Jain University applicants who wish to get admission to this university then they must need to check the below eligibility criteria:
- BBA- Applicants should need to hold an Intermediate exam
- B.Com- To pursue B. Com, students must hold an Intermediate degree in the relevant discipline
- MBA in Aviation Management- One should have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field or any other equivalent degree holder with 50% marks
- MCA- Required 10+2+3 degree or any other equivalent degree with 50% marks in the relevant field
- MBA- Required a Graduation degree or 10+2+3 degree or any equivalent degree with 50% marks in the relevant field
- MA- Required a 10+2+3 or Graduation degree or any other equivalent degree with at least 50% marks
- M.Com- A Graduation or 10+2+3 degree or any other equivalent degree with 50% marks in the relevant field
Jain University Placement
Jain University Online is the best university due to it offers placements to distance learners students. The university also has its placement cell which helps students to make their careers at the top level by offering guidance programs. The university has an expert team and Corporate Relations Team so that students can choose the right career path
Apart from this, The placement cell also conducts online sessions on resumes, social media, interview preparations, etc.