GLA University Online Education
GLA Online University is a popular university and has received various major approvals from bodies such as AICTE, UGC, BCI etc.From the last few years the university offers UG, PG and diploma courses through online mode. It is the 12th Private University of India whichreceives 12B Status. GLA was the One of the Recognized universityof Uttar Pradesh, India. The university has World class infrastructure as well as amenities to nurture productivity by providing stimulate learning experience. The GLA University offers 1700+ Placement to its students and also placed them 260+ MNCs (batch 2020) with 32 LPA Highest package.
If you are willing to get admission in GLA University Online Education then the below blog can help you.
GLA University Online Education Courses:
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||UG||3 Years||10+2 Passed|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||UG||3 Years||10+2 Passed|
|Master of Business
GLA University Online Education Admission Procedure:
The admission procedure of the GLA Online University will be done through only online mode. The process of admission is very easy, by just follow six steps applicants can enroll and secure their seats in the university.
Follow the listed below steps:
- Registration: Registration is the first and initial step from which begin the admission procedure will be start. From the University’s website students can complete their registration process by providing required basic details.
- Application Form and Document Submission: In the next step applicants need fill their personal details and educational details. The application procedure will be completed by attaching the needed documents as well as credentials. Applicants must need to ensure that their application details as well as documents details must be match for the easy completion of admission.
- Documents Required for Verification:
- All Qualifying Examination Mark sheet and Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
- Certificate Mentioning Date of Birth
- Character Certificate by School Authority
- Passport-Sized Photograph
- ID Proof
- Documents Verification: The university will verify the documents which submitted by the applicants and ensure applicants that there are no discrepancies between the submitted documents and entered details by students’.
- Eligibility Test & Screening Test: Once the document verification completed then applicants will also need to appear for the screening test for secure admission their respective course, once applicants qualify the exam then payment will be carried out.
- Payment of Course Fee: Students then need to make the payment to complete the application process.
- Acknowledgement from the University: Once the review of the submitted details will be done by the authority like document verification and the qualification score, the university then issues the acknowledgement for the admission.
GLA University Online Education Courses:
GLA University Online Education Fees:
- Undergraduate Courses: Between INR 36,000-INR 51,000
- Postgraduate Courses: INR 60,000
- Diploma Courses: INR 10,000
- Advanced/Executive Diploma Courses: INR 30,000
Eligibility Criteria of GLA University Online Education:
Check the Eligibility Criteria of GLA University Online Education:
- Undergraduate: applicants must have to completed at least higher secondary level education with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Postgraduate: Students must have completed at least a Bachelor’s level course (three Years) with at least 50% marks.
- Diploma Courses: To pursue Diploma course, one should have to Completed at least higher secondary level education (10+2) exam.
- For Executive & Advanced Diploma: applicants those who have completed a Bachelor’s level education or any other equivalent education with the pattern 10+2+3 as Mathematics mandatory subjector Computer Sciences OR postgraduate Diploma in Statistics.
GLA University Online Education Placement:
GLA Online University has partnerships with various well-known corporate companies, firms and organizations like as Honda, Jindal, Accenture, Amazon, TCS etc. This is why the university offers placement assistance for its students and a good professional exposure with good opportunities by offer good placements after completing their education.
The university has separate placement cell department for the students to offer best understanding about placement and interviews.