Chandigarh University Online Education
In the year of 2012, Chandigarh University was founded and the university is located in Mohali, Punjab. The university has been accredited by the NAAC with Grade of A+. It is the best Online Education university in India. Chandigarh University provides a huge range of programs inspirational and experiential learning through the reputed internationally recognized curriculum. The university has been bestowed with various awards and recognitions including the Asia’s Fastest-Growing Private Institute.
Chandigarh University provides online education and has an affiliation with Chandigarh University. The Chandigarh University has been recognized by the UGC as well as DEB. Chandigarh University provides online learning courses from UG to PG level and all offered courses are equivalent to the Chandigarh University's regular programs.
The Chandigarh University was set up to equip online learners all around the world by offering an equal opportunity to offer the tertiary education to any regular or online learners student with the help to offer convenience & flexibility. Nowadays, the technological advancements continue to take place, the university continue to its strengthen platform for its learners and also helps to increase accessibility with new concepts by offering new technologies for industry specialists as well as professionals. Chandigarh University Online Education not only prepares its students for the digitalization but also offers to condition them for the globally competitive knowledge-based curriculum.
Chandigarh University Online Education also provides students with a huge range of facilities flexibility, convenience, and better safety to pursue their tertiary education through online mode. The university not only offers learning valuable and classes by experts but also delivers education globally recognized remote courses to students as well as professional development opportunities.
CHANDIGARH UNIVERSITY COURSES OFFERED
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)||UG||3 Years||10+2 Passed|
|Master of Arts - Psychology||PG||2 Years||Graduation|
|Master of Arts - English||PG||2 Years||Graduation|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||UG||3 Years||10+2 Passed|
|Master of Commerce
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||UG||3 Years||10+2 Passed|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||UG||3 Years||10+2 Passed|
|Master of Computer
|Master of Business
Chandigarh University Online Education Admission :
Every year, there are thousands of students apply to Chandigarh University to get admission. Only eligible applicants can apply at Chandigarh University Online Education follow the listed below steps to know the Admission Procedure of Chandigarh University Online Education:
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Do registration for yourself by visiting the website by clicking on the link Register Now option
- Step 3: Once the registration process, then a unique user ID as well as password generate and save for future reference the login credentials will be sent to the applicant’s registered Email or mobile number.
- Step 4: Enter the login details and then provide your educational as well as personal details information in the application form
- Step 5: After this, click on the Document Upload option link and then upload all documents
- Step 6: Pay the Chandigarh University Online Education Application Fee by using online options credit/ debit or net banking
Chandigarh University Online Courses:
Chandigarh University Online Courses Fees:
The fees of Chandigarh University Online Courses are very reasonable and designed so that each student can easily get admission and complete their educational dreams.
- BBA- Rupees 1,56,000
- BBA ACCA- Rupees 4,00,000
- BAJMC- Rupees 1,35,000
- MAJMC- Rupees 1,00,000
- M.Com- Rupees 1, 30,000
- M.Com ACCA- Rupees 3 lacs (for all years)
Eligibility Criteria of Chandigarh University Online Education:
- BBA- Candidates should have a 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks aggregate marks or any other equivalent exam conducted by the recognized university or board
- BBA with ACCA- Applicants must have an Intermediate exam or any other equivalent exam conducted by the recognized university or board or council
- BAJMC- Applicants must have completed the Intermediate exam with at least 50% marks or any other equivalent exam from any stream conducted by a recognized board or university
- MAJMC- The candidate should have completed a Graduation’s degree with at least 55% marks from the recognized university
- M.Com- Candidates should have completed a Graduation degree in the commerce or any other equivalent degree with 50% marks from the recognized university
- M.Com ACCA- Candidates need to have at least a Graduation degree with 50% marks from the recognized university
Chandigarh University Placement:
Chandigarh University offers the best placements to its students as compared to other online universities. For placement, there is a separate department that offers placement training for the students. The placement department has expert faculties which offers the best and deep understanding tricks and tips to crack the interview.
Every year, the university conducts placement drives and informs all online learners about this placement drive so that students can come and attend it. The university’s placement is very good and it also gets the award for placement.
Some top recruiters are Wipro, Amazon, HDFC, ICICI, TCS, Tech Mahindra, and many more reputed companies.
Chandigarh University Ranking:
- By the Star Group, the CU has been awarded as one of the Best Student friendly university
- The University also has been ranked 7th position by the Outlook for the Youngest University in India
- The University gets ranked 3rd by India Today among the Top Private Universities of India
- By the NIRF rankings, the CU university gets the top rank among various universities
- It has been accredited with an A+ Grade by NAAC
- By WCRC the university gets with Best Placements
- The university gets a higher number of companies to offer placements to its students to the Limca Book of Records