Best Online MBA Colleges In Karnataka
If you want to pursue a Professional program in the Online mode of education, then you are in the right place. Here you will have A to Z information about Online MBA Colleges In Karnataka. These Online provide education at its best and in an affordable and reasonable range.
These Online colleges of MBA offer a wide range of specializations for the candidates to pursue an MBA with more options and educate themselves in management courses in their desired field. The reason for providing various specializations is, the students are now in search of options and opportunities. By having different specializations to choose it will automatically increase the rate of opportunity than usual.
Online education is considered the most useful and convenient mode of education. Especially after this covid era. The colleges which offer online MBA or other courses have thought about finding a sustainable and reliable way to deliver education to everyone. The curriculum of these online MBA programs is based on a way to make the life of candidates filled fully with good academic background.
Let us see the full-fledged pieces of information about the Best Online MBA Colleges In Karnataka. Let's start learning.
Online MBA Courses And Colleges In Karnataka:
Symbiosis is a University that offers various Online and Distance learning Courses. Online courses of MBA at Symbiosis can be done with different specializations and programs.
Symbiosis center of Distance learning provides the freedom of learning anytime from any part of the world. This is the most wanted and demanded criteria by the candidates who wish to pursue an Online MBA course.
Online MBA Courses: Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Operations, Management Accounting, and Customer Relationship Management.
2. Karnataka State Open University:
KSOU is an open University situated in Mysore, India. The university is serving candidates with online and distance education since 1996. The university is recognized and approved by the Distance education council. And a permanent member of the Association Of Indian Universities. They provide MBA courses in a very Feasible fee structure.
3. ISBR Bangalore:
ISBR offers a wide range of specializations in online MBA, they provide 6 various specializations for their MBA and PGDM course.
Online courses of MBA: Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Health Care Management, Banking Finance, and Insurance Service Management, and startups and SMEs.
4. Suresh Gyan Vihar University::
Suresh Gyan University is approved by UGC and NAAC. offers PG in 2 professional Courses. MBA and PGDM. In various specializations.
Describe Few MBA Courses with college Names:
Various colleges serve MBA in online/ distance learning mode of education. Other than this various colleges provide Regular classes for professional courses.
The list of colleges that offer MBA courses is as follows:
1. IIM Bangalore:
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore offers various Management courses. Like, MBA, MBA, EMBA, PPM-PGP.
2. Amity Global Business School:
Amity global business school is known for the quality of education and specializations they provide.
The Business School has merged the postgraduate and Management and MBA recently to their curriculum.
3. Alliance University Bangalore:
Alliance University is a well-known university that gives various professional courses in offline or regular mode. This university is highly recognized among the candidates in a good way.
They also offer various specializations in MBA.
4. Jain University Karnataka:
Jain University is known for its offerings in online education mode. The university provides various specializations in MBA, PGDM, and Certificate courses.
5. Welingkar Institute of Management, Karnataka:
Welingkar Institute of Management, Karnataka is a private university in Karnataka, India. The university provides all the specializations and courses the candidates could dream about.
Course: MBA, PGDM, and Certificate courses.
Fee Structure of All courses from all Colleges:
- Symbiosis Online MBA: Fees:50,000/ year
- Karnataka State Open University Online MBA: Fees: 80,000/- per year.
- ISBR Online MBA College: Fees: 4 Lakh/- per year.
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University: Fees: INR 58,000.
- Alliance University Online MBA College: Fees: 14,0000/-total fees.
- Jain University Online MBA: Fees: 80,000/- per year.
- Welingkar Institute of Management Online MBA: Fees: 84,600/- year,
If paid on yearly basis the fees will be 47,100/- per year.
Admission Process Online MBA:
The application can be filled out online the process of admission for Online MBA Colleges is listed below:
- Firstly, visit the website of the Online MBA College you wish for.
- Now start filling the form correctly
- Now fill in the professional and personal details. And mention the UG marks accurately. (Do not round up )
- Upload the required documents
- Press on “submit form”
- Then, pay the application fees via online/net banking/credit card/ debit card.
- The application fees may differ in every college. For general and OBC- 650/- For SC and ST 600/-
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria correctly for an online MBA on the website of the college they are applying for.
- Marksheet of 10th/ 10th passing certificate
- Marksheet of class 12th
- Mark sheet/passing certificate of entrance/ qualifying exams.
- Application form print out
- Fees receipt
- Study certificate of the candidate
- The candidates who come under any reservation category have to submit the caste and annual income certificates
Eligibility Criteria for Online MBA Colleges in Karnataka:
Candidates should make sure to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the Online Colleges Of MBA in Karnataka.
- Candidate should have at least a bachelor's degree in a relevant stream from a recognized University
- The Online MBA Colleges In Karnataka prefer candidates who have completed a bachelor's with a minimum of 50% including the language during the course duration.
- The candidates who come under any reservation category are required to have a minimum of 45% marks.
- The candidates of Karnataka have seats reserved for them.
- Candidates who wish to pursue an MBA part-time should have worked in any establishment for at least 3 years. Importantly, the company should be around 40kms from the college they choose for.
So, here is all the information candidates need before applying for Online MBA in any college in Karnataka. These colleges will not only provide you with a good education but they will groom various skills in the candidates. These colleges are approved and accredited by UGC and other National Ranking Councils.
Candidates are again advised to check all important information that is available on the official websites of the college they are applying for. And pay attention to every detail the university asks for.
Ques1. Which college is best for MBA in Karnataka?
Ans. Though many colleges offer MBAs in various specializations, Karnataka has one of the best colleges for MBAs Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore Karnataka. As they provide exceptional quality of education in all their management courses in a reasonable range.
Ques2. Can I get MBA degree Online?
Ans. Yes, you can get an Online MBA degree from the University Grants Commission and NAAC and by various other national Ranking Councils, and approved and recognized Universities. It is the easiest and most convenient way to pursue a professional degree. And it is easy to work and pursue an Online MBA.
Ques3. Which MBA is best for distance education?
Ans. MBA in Marketing and Finance is the best professional degree to pursue in distance education mode of learning. It is the most famous course among the online courses MBA. Pursuing MBA in itself is the best course but the specialization in Marketing and finance can add up to your skill.
Ques4. Can I do an MBA Sitting at home?
Ans. There are 2 options to pursue MBA by just sitting at home, one is Online education which some colleges may provide other than that, there is another option which is Distance Education, which means you can pursue MBA as a correspondence course in your favorite specialization.
Ques5. Is Online Degree Valid for MBA?
Ans. Yes, of course. As stated, the University Grants Commission and NAAC, and various other national Ranking Councils have given the recognition that colleges that provide online MBAs are equal. Online MBA degrees from these universities are accepted globally.
Ques6. What is the cost of an Online MBA?
Ans. Though, the cost of MBA Courses online may differ in every college according to their specialization and facilities provided, to give you a rough thought about the cost it is between INR 18000 to INR 2 Lakh. again it may differ from college to college.
Ques7. Which is the best Online MBA or Distance MBA?
Ans. It is a bit tricky to answer this question, both are the best way to pursue a professional degree, but if it is important to know which is best, you can say an Online MBA is best, as a distance MBA will be open/ correspondence courses. Not sure about the study materials available for the candidates. But Online MBA considers regular only, the professional faculty of colleges will take good initiatives to make you understand the subject in a better way.